"Pumpkin, Pumpkin" is a cute little song that’s sung to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". It’s perfect for October and Halloween.
You can watch the video below and read along with the lyrics.
1. Pumpkin, pumpkin on the ground
2. How’d you get so big and round?
3. Once you were a seed so small
4. Now you are a great big ball
5. Pumpkin, pumpkin on the ground
6. How’d you get so big and round?
Here are movements to go with the song:
(1) Crouch down.
(2) Stand up and spread arms wide and then make a circle.
(3) Pretend you’re holding a seed.
(4) Mime a big circle.
(5) Crouch down.
(6) Stand up and spread arms wide and then make a circle.
This article was posted on Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 at 4:21 pm and is filed under American Kids Songs, Children's Songs, Countries & Cultures, England, English, English Children's Songs, Halloween, Halloween Songs, Holiday Songs, Holidays Around the World, Languages, USA, YouTube. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Leave a Reply