This song is about a shark that tries to trick a little fish into coming near him. When you sing the shark part, you can deepen your voice for fun.
The numbers in the lyrics correspond to the numbers in the Game Instructions that show how to do the actions.
Three Little Fish
(1) Tres pececitos se fueron a nadar
(2) El más pequeñito (3) se fue al fondo del mar
(4) Un tiburón (5) le dijo ven acá
Ven ven ven, ven para acá
Ven ven ven, ven para acá.
(6) No, no, no, no, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, no
(7) Porque se enoja mi mamá.
(1) Three little fish went swimming
(2) The youngest one (3) went to the bottom of the sea,
(4) A shark told him: (5) "Come here,
Come, come, come, come over here,
Come, come, come, come over here."
(6) "No, no, no, no, no, no,
No, no, no, no, no, no,
(7) Because my mom gets mad."
(1) Put hands together and move them back and forth like a fish swimming.
(2) Put pointer finger to the thumb to indicate that it's little.
(3) Then have the fish "swim" downwards toward the bottom of the sea (the floor).
(4) Put up your pointer finger to indicate one shark.
(5) Have your pointer finger make a motion towards you to indicate you want someone to come to you.
(6) Shake your pointer finger back and forth like when you say no.
(7) Slap one hand on the other hand.
Sometimes this verse is added to the end:
Porque se enoja (Because she gets mad)
Porque se enoja
Porque se enoja
Se enoja mi mamá. (My mom gets mad.)
Sometimes people sing "Dos pececitos" instead of "tres".
Thanks and Acknowledgements
Translated by Lisa.