Here's a Russian game that's repeated several times (4-5). Start very slowly and clearly, with each repetition you accelerate.
There Stands a Forest
(1) Стоит лес.
(2) В лесу - изба.
(3) В избе - печь.
(4) В печи - горшок.
(5) В горшке - опара.
(1) There stands a forest.
(2) In the forest a house.
(3) In a house, a stove.
(4) In a stove, a pot.
(5) In the pot, dough.
There stands a forest…
(1) Arms bent up at the elbow at a right angle, palms facing each other.
(2) Fingertips meet forming a triangle to make a roof.
(3) Leave one hand in place and bend the other hand down to form the roof of the oven.
(4) Make a fist with the other hand and put it under the roof of the oven, like it's inside it.
(5) With the other hand make stirring motions like you're stirring the dough.
Thanks and Acknowledgements
Thanks to Dominic Phillips for sharing this rhyme with us!