(1) Khanibone nank 'umoya
(2) Ungen' ifestileni
(3) Ucim' isibane sam
(4) Uyaphuma ndiyasala
(5) Zuhambe, uhambe
Look at the wind
(2) It comes through the window
(3) It has blown out my lamp
(4) It goes out and I'm left behind
It leaves me in darkness
(5) Go, wind blow
(1) Move hands side to side like the wind.
(2) Hands move like they're directing something towards you.
(3) Make a motion like a flame being blown out.
(4) Make a motion away from you and then towards yourself with your hand on your chest.
(5) Move hands side to side like the wind.