Here is the sea,
The wavy sea,
Here is a boat,
And here is me!
All the fishes
Way down below,
Wiggle their tails
And away they go!
1. Make wavy motions with hands on the 1st two lines.
2. Cup your hand like a boat and make it float on the "water".
3. Point thumb to yourself.
4. Lower hands on "All the fishes down below".
5. Wiggle fingers on "Wiggle their tails".
6. Hide your hands behind your back on the last line.
Thanks and Acknowledgements
Many thanks to Tracey Petersen for contributing this song!