Marcell wrote: "This song is just an invention of movement, kids love to do it."
1. Ikot, ikot, ikot, ikot, ikot
2. Hila, hila
3. Pok, pok, pok
4. Gupit ng gupit at tahi nang tahi.
1. Turning, turning, turning, turning, turning.
2. Pull, pull.
3. Hammer, hammer, hammer.
4. Cut and cut.
Variation: Sing it like a giant, or as an elf!
1. Turn hands or arms in circles.
2. Make a pulling motion, as if you were pulling back an arrow on a bow.
3. Make a motion like you're hammering.
4. Move your arm right to left like you're cutting something with your index and middle fingers.
Thanks and Acknowledgements
Many thanks to Marcell Pimentel for contributing and translating this song.