Recipe for Salted Roasted Almonds
2-3 pounds Raw Almonds
1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
1 1/2 Tablespoons Hot Water
Preheat the Oven to 350 F.
1. Place the almonds in a big bowl.
2. Have 2 cookie sheets ready. You don’t have to do anything to them.
3. Dissolve the sea salt in the hot water in a little bowl. It’s okay if it doesn’t totally dissolve.
4. Pour the sea salt water over the almonds and mix well until they’re coated.
5. Spread the almonds out on the cookie sheets in a single layer.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Then turn the almonds over and bake for another ten minutes.
7. Taste a cooled off almond. If it’s to your desired crispness, then take them out. Otherwise, you can cook 8 additional minutes at a time. They’re done when you like the taste. Some people like them cooked more, some less.
This article was posted on Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 at 8:55 pm and is filed under Countries & Cultures, Recipes of the World, Snacks, USA. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply