"Valentine’s day is coming. I made chocolate ganache for my friends. Sweet chocolate makes them happy! :)" -Ayako
Recipe for Chocolate Ganache
70 grams Chocolate
50 ml Whipping Cream
Sprinkles in shapes like stars or hearts
Small muffin liners
1. Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Place in bowl.
2. Heat whipping cream over low heat until it comes to a boil. Immediately pour the whipping cream over the chocolate in the bowl. Whisk until completely melted and mixed.
3. Pour into small muffin liners.
4. Decorate chocolate with shaped sprinkles and a pink or white icing pen. It’s fun to decorate with these items.
5. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
Many thanks to Ayako for sharing this recipe with us!
This article was posted on Friday, February 10th, 2017 at 7:28 pm and is filed under Candy, Chocolate Ganache Recipe, Countries & Cultures, Desserts, Holiday Recipes, Holidays Around the World, Japan, Recipes of the World, USA, Valentine's Day. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Leave a Reply