1. She sailed away on a happy summer day,
On the back of a crocodile.
2. "You see", said she, "He's as tame as he could be,
I'll ride him down the Nile."
3. The croc winked his eye as she waved them all goodbye,
Wearing a happy smile.
4. At the end of the ride, the lady was inside,
And the smile was on the crocodile!
1. Weave hands & arms in an up and down snake-like motion to mimic the water moving.
2. Gently rub one lower arm with the other hand to mimic petting the crocodile.
3. Put your finger near your eye and wink, wave goodbye and point to your mouth and smile.
4. Put hands together and weave them left and right to mimic the crocodile swimming and then point to your mouth and smile again.
Thanks to Corrina D. for singing this song for us!
Thanks and Acknowledgements
Many thanks to Bob Crane for contributing this song!
Image composed by Mama Lisa.