While reciting this rhyme you can bounce the ball on the ground or throw it against a wall.
Generally you toss the ball and then perform each command that you say. The first one "plainsies" you just toss the ball up and catch it.
Ball Bouncing Rhyme
3. Twirl around*
4. To backsies**
5. Right hand
6. Left hand
7. Touch my knee
8. Touch my toe
9. Touch my heel
10. And away we go!
*Or "roll the ball"
Recite each line and toss the ball up...
2. Then clap and catch the ball.
3. Then twirl around and catch it.
(Or twirl your hands over each other and catch it.)
4. Then touch your shoulders and catch it.
5. Catch it with your right hand.
6. Catch it with your left hand.
7. Touch your knee and catch it.
8. Touch your toe and catch it.
9. Touch your heel and catch it.
10. Twirl around and catch it.
There are many versions of this rhyme. You can find more in the comments here and here.