Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
French, Spanish and English that use Animal names...
In French, we use many animals names as endearment words.
Mon poussin (my chick)
Mon poulet (my chicken)
Ma poule/poulette (my hen/little hen - mostly for girls) ...
You can search for songs, rhymes, poems, recipes and
You can search for specific languages, countries and
You can search for a particular word... like "apple" or
"train". You can even put two or three words in... like...
- Can Anyone Help with a (Welsh?) Song "Terlinden, Teroden"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Swedish Lap Rhyme?
- Can Anyone Help with the Lyrics to a Mende Song from Sierra Leone?
- Can Anyone Help with a Czech or Polish Lullaby and Wake Up Song?
- Can anyone Help with the Ukrainian Rhyme–Pitchoo, Pitchoo?
- Does Anyone Know the Song "Fair Cuba"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Danish Poem with "Sipsipanipsip seerum sip" in it?
- Can Anyone Help with an Old Czech Song?