Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
foreign language. It's good to use them as a supplement to
other resources, because if you only use flashcards, you'll
get bored very quickly!
There are three flashcard apps I've been using over the
past couple of months to help expand my French
vocabulary… Memrise, Memwords and StudyBlue. They all
support a few languages.
to young children before bedtime.
There's a beautiful golden cradleThat rocks in the rose-red
sky;I have seen it there in the evening airWhere the bats
and beetles fly,With little white clouds for curtainsAnd
pillows of fleecy wool,And a dear little bed for the
moon-baby's head,So tiny and beautiful.
- Does Anyone Know the Italian Rhyme "Zampe, Zampine"?
- Does Anyone Know a Story about a Torn Pea Being Sewed up with Black Thread?
- Lullaby from Mali
- Ira Congo – Choir and Girl Scout Song
- Soualle (Good Night) – An African Lullaby
- Can Anyone Help with a Finnish Song?
- Does Anyone Know a Saying with the Line, "If You Get it Out Put it Back"?
- Can Anyone Help with an African Song with the Line, "Banga titi para biani"?