Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
Friendship Day (El Día de Amor y Amistad)â€¦
Hello! My name is Carolina I am a teacher in Colombia,
South America! In schools we do not celebrate Valentine's
Day in February, but we do celebrate Love and Friendship
Day the third Saturday in September!
What we do at schools is write down the names of all the...
about! Here's a poem about them called, Oh! Where Do
Fairies Hide Their Heads? It was written by English poet,
Thomas Haynes Bayly (1797-1839). You can hear the poem
sung below. It sounds like a lullaby.
MP3 Recording of Oh! Where Do Fairies Hide Their Heads?
Oh! Where Do Fairies Hide Their Heads?
- Can Anyone Help with an African Song with the Line, "Banga titi para biani"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Finger Naming Rhyme?
- Can Anyone Help with an Angolan Lullaby?
- Turkmen and Turkish Kids Go Door-to-Door for Ramadan
- Can Anyone Help with the Lyrics to a Turkmen Song & Dance?
- Does Anyone Know the Origin and Meaning of Zimbole?
- Do You Know, "You’re my fillakadoosha, shanamaroosha, balltarahty, boomtootyboomtootyay"?
- Can Anyone Help with the Caribbean Song "Emma Let Me Lone"