Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
featuring Clifford the Big Red Dog.
I'll always remember reading stacks of Clifford books with
my son Calvin when he was young. They helped him learn how
Bridwell has left an enduring legacy with his books that
children and parents will read for generations to come.
illustrator best known for her book, "The Tale of Peter
Rabbit". She also wrote the poem, "We Have a Little
Garden". It comes from her book, "Cecily Parsley's Nursery
You can read the rhyme below and listen along with the cute
recording by Super Coconut.
- Can Anyone Help with a (Welsh?) Song "Terlinden, Teroden"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Swedish Lap Rhyme?
- Can Anyone Help with the Lyrics to a Mende Song from Sierra Leone?
- Can Anyone Help with a Czech or Polish Lullaby and Wake Up Song?
- Can anyone Help with the Ukrainian Rhyme–Pitchoo, Pitchoo?
- Does Anyone Know the Song "Fair Cuba"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Danish Poem with "Sipsipanipsip seerum sip" in it?
- Can Anyone Help with an Old Czech Song?