Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
every country in the world! You can access them all at the
Countries and Cultures: Countries A to Z
Languages: Languages A to Z
If you're curious about the numbers, that's:
242 Countries & Cultures
earlier, simpler time.
We think of fables as being for young children. However, a
French teacher I recently spoke with told me that in France
today, Jean de La Fontaine's fables are mostly read by high
school students. That's because the language is too
archaic for young kids.
Below you can read La Cigale et la fourmi in French and...
- Can Anyone Help with a Calabrese Italian Rhyme called "Voca, Voca Marinara"?
- Does Anyone Know any Nursery Rhymes in Kirundi?
- Does Anyone Know the Italian Rhyme "Zampe, Zampine"?
- Does Anyone Know a Story about a Torn Pea Being Sewed up with Black Thread?
- Lullaby from Mali
- Ira Congo – Choir and Girl Scout Song
- Soualle (Good Night) – An African Lullaby
- Can Anyone Help with a Finnish Song?