Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
India. The site includes instructions for indoor and
outdoor games. The indoor games include hand-clapping
rhymes and games played with stones and shells. The
outdoor games include circle games and other types of games
Check it out!
sailing in the sky in a wooden shoe and fishing for the
stars. The names "Wynken", "Blynken" and "Nod" represent a
child's sleepy eyes and head. The wooden shoe symbolizes
his bed. He dreams of the stars while his mother sings him
to sleep. This lovely poem deserves a place in every
child's nighttime routine.
The famous children poet Eugene Field wrote this poem in...
- Can Anyone Help with a Swedish Lap Rhyme?
- Can Anyone Help with the Lyrics to a Mende Song from Sierra Leone?
- Can Anyone Help with a Czech or Polish Lullaby and Wake Up Song?
- Can anyone Help with the Ukrainian Rhyme–Pitchoo, Pitchoo?
- Does Anyone Know the Song "Fair Cuba"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Danish Poem with "Sipsipanipsip seerum sip" in it?
- Can Anyone Help with an Old Czech Song?
- Can Anyone Help with a Kids Song from Sicily?