Click a continent to choose a country or go to
Whatever the culture a child belongs to, whatever the flag he or she lives under, this is the place to find the lyrics to kids songs, in English and in the original languages!
alphabet song. Twi is spoken in Ghana. Asante is one of the
three dialects of Twi.
Here are the letters…
a – b – d – e – ? – f – g – h – i- k – l
– m – n – o – ?" – p – r – s – t – u –
w – y
Note: ? and ?" are vowels.
the 1860's. The spider in this poem is a metaphor for the
Listen to an mp3 recording of the poem while reading along
with the text below…
MP3 Recording of A Noiseless Patient Spider
A Noiseless Patient Spider
- Soualle (Good Night) – An African Lullaby
- Can Anyone Help with a Finnish Song?
- Does Anyone Know a Saying with the Line, "If You Get it Out Put it Back"?
- Can Anyone Help with an African Song with the Line, "Banga titi para biani"?
- Can Anyone Help with a Finger Naming Rhyme?
- Can Anyone Help with an Angolan Lullaby?
- Turkmen and Turkish Kids Go Door-to-Door for Ramadan
- Can Anyone Help with the Lyrics to a Turkmen Song & Dance?