- - this song has sheet music
- Midi - this song has a Midi tune
- - this song has a Video recording
About the Basque Language
The Basque region includes the Spanish Autonomous Community of País Vasco and a part of the French department of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
The Basque language, which Basque people call Euskara, is not Indo-European. It seems to have originated in the region before the spread of the Romance languages in Europe and does not seem to be related to any other known language.
- We’d love it if you’d join the Mama Lisa Facebook Group. You can post anything you’d like about your culture. You can post your own musical recordings or YouTube videos… Links to culture and musical sites… Photos of your country… Questions about songs or cultural issues… Anything related to World Culture and... Read more »
- In addition to this blog, I also host Mama Lisa’s World. Mama Lisa’s World is a large collection of children’s songs and rhymes from countries all around the globe. Matt, a music teacher from Rhode Island, wrote a question to me, the other day, about Mama Lisa’s World: Hey Mama, I love the concept of your site.... Read more »
- A significant part of the Mama Lisa sites is a large collection of songs and nursery rhymes from around the world. We currently have about 750 songs from around 90 countries and cultures. When you consider how many languages there are in those cultures – that’s a lot of information! In order to make... Read more »